Welcome to the online home of GP training in Dorset!
Have a browse around, find out what we have to offer and bookmark the bits that are useful to you. If there’s something that you think should be here but isn’t, please let us know. We’d love to hear about more great resources – comments to email@example.com.
Hot off the press…
- The new Wessex AiT handbook 2016 has been released.
- Dorset GP Photography Competition 2016 – entries are now up on this page!
- If you’re new to Dorset, or looking for a new job, have a look at this site: Doorway To Dorset.
- Have a look at this excellent new resource developed by Wessex trainees, helping healthcare professionals care for refugees: Wessex Refugee Resource.
- The GP Centre is delighted to announce the start of a new module for ST2 trainees in GP placements. ‘Being a General Practitioner: Learning to be a doctor through the Arts‘. Click on the link to find out more.
Find out more about GP trainee opportunities to work in New Zealand and developing countries.
Training in Dorset
In Dorset we have approximately 120 GP trainees in GP specialty training. Find out more.
There are many resources available to you if you need help. Find out more.